Sunday, November 4, 2007

Benelli 50cc

I was over at Detroit Eurosports on 9 mile road in Eastpoint, Michigan the other day dropping off a friend who was picking up a new Aprilia 150cc scooter. The staff there seem like a nice, trustworthy bunch, and I took advantage of a 50% off sale while I was visiting to pick up a $190 MotoGP Highway coat for $95.

But what really caught my eye was this bike, sitting in one of the offices:



I was told it belongs to a friend of the manager's, so unfortunately it's not for sale. Pity. But it's a gorgeous bike. Check the engine detail:



Sweet, huh? Benelli made over a dozen different 50cc motorcycle (and at least one 48cc moped), and I'm not sure which model this is. Anyone?

1 comment:

francisco said...

hola estoy interesado en esta moto yo soy mecanico de lima peru tengo una igual y me gustaria tener mas informacion,año modelo caracteristicas mi correo es lucas@hotmail.com